Considering being a sponsor for our Epilepsy Action ‘Hollywood Ball’? Firstly, thanks. In memory of our beautiful daughter and sister Carla, we’re throwing a Hollywood Ball in her honour to raise money for the charity, Epilepsy Action and help reach our goal to raise £1 million.
Every guest will receive a complementary brochure on the night in their given place setting. Every page will promote, advertise and give thanks to all our wonderful sponsors who have donated to the ball and raised money for our chosen charity.
Your sponsorship would fund activities at the ball including the photo booth, the casino tables, lighting and table decorations!
Our event brochure price list is as follows:
- Half Page advert (£250)
- Full Page advert (£450)
- Two Pages + MC acknowledgement (£900)
- Two pages, MC acknowledgement + Facebook thanks (£1,200)
- Bronze (£2,500): 2 pages, MC Acknowledgement & Website thanks
- Silver (£5,000): 4 pages, MC Acknowledgement & Website thanks
- Gold (£10,000): 4 pages, MC Acknowledgement, linked logo on Website + Facebook thanks
- Platinum (£20,000): A, programme acknowledgement of your generous support, MC acknowledgement, Logo on each table, linked logo on ball website and two full pages
What happens next?
If you wish to purchase space in the brochure, please email us your name, contact details, a high resolution version of your advert or logo, and your chosen sponsorship level or package from the lists above.
Donate to our Silent Auction!
For all donated auction prizes your company name, logo and a note of thanks will appear in our brochure on the night of the event.
Finally, a HUGE thanks to you all for donating to an incredibly poignant cause and in memory of Carla – lets raise awareness of epilepsy and help as many family and friends as possible who are affected by this condition. Let’s make this night spectacular, just like Carla!
With all our love,
Epilepsy Action is a working name of British Epilepsy Association. British Epilepsy Association is a registered charity (registered in England No. 234343) and a company limited by guarantee (registered in England No. 797997)